Home' Supercar Xtra : Aug Sept 2014 Issue 82 Contents 47
FALCON AU 12 2001-02
• Radisich’s car for the 2001 and 2002
seasons, though it was parked for the endur-
ance events of those seasons.
• Went on to become one of the team’s
regular DVS cars, driven by the likes of Will
Davison from 2003 to 2006.
FALCON AU 13 2001-02
• ‘Lucky 13’ made a winning debut at the
Queensland 500, despite ending the race in
the gravel trap.
• Johnson drove the car for the remainder
of the 2001 season and into 2002, joined by
Radisich for the enduro events.
FALCON BA 14 2003-04
• First BA built ran as the #17 in the 2003
and 2004 seasons, though was parked for
the enduros at the latter.
• Car would go on to win the Development
Series championship in the hands of Dean
Canto in 2005.
FALCON BA 15 2003-04
• Debuted in 2003 as Max Wilson’s #18
entry, in which he claimed his one and only
podium at Eastern Creek.
• Continued as the #18 into 2004 with
Warren Luff before becoming Grant
Denyer’s DVS car throughout 2005 and
FALCON BA 16/BF 2004-08
• Scored a podium on debut at Sandown
2004 before going on to race as the #17 for
the 2005 and 2006 seasons.
• Updated to BF specification for the 2007
and 2008 seasons, scoring a podium at
Bathurst in 2007.
FALCON BA 17/BF 2005-08
• The #18 car for Glenn Seton in 2005 and
Will Davison in 2006 before being updated
to BF specification in 2007.
• Davison scored his first win in the BF-spec
car at Eastern Creek in 2008. Raced by
Davison-Johnson in the enduros.
FALCON FG 888-015 2010-12
• Former Triple Eight car acquired by
Jonathon Webb to run at DJR as a third car
in 2010, winning at the Sydney 500.
• Returned to DJR in 2012 as the #49 VIP
Petfoods car for Steve Owen, underpinned
by Paul Morris’ license.
FALCON FG 888-016 2009-12
• The #17 entry from the start of 2009 to
the end of 2012, scoring podium placings
with Johnson across those years.
• Heavily damaged following David Besnard’s
fiery crash at Bathurst in 2011, though
repaired to complete the season and race on
FALCON FG 888-017 2012
• Another Triple Eight-built chassis for Paul
Cruickshank Racing and then Dean Fiore’s
Triple F team.
• Fiore’s moved his entry and the car into
the DJR fold in 2012, from where he ran the
#12 Jim Beam entry.
FALCON FG 888-018 2009-12
• James Courtney’s #18 car during his two-
year tenure with the team, including his
2010 championship success.
• Remained as the #18 when James Moffat
replaced Courtney from 2011, racing on to
mid-2012 before being sold.
FALCON FG 888-019 2011
• Jamie Whincup’s 2009 championship-win-
ning car bought by DJR in 2010 to be run as
the #17 in 2011.
• Heavily damaged in a crash at the non-
championship Australian GP support races,
leaving it as a spare chassis.
FALCON FG 888-021 2012
• The final Triple Eight-built chassis delivered
to DJR midway through the 2012 season for
Moffat in the #18 entry.
• Only raced for half the season with the Car
of the Future regulations forcing the team to
sell it on to the Development Series.
FALCON FG 18 2013-14
• First Car of the Future built by the team
for Jonny Reid and then Chaz Mostert,
damaged in a Bathurst practice crash.
• Converted to the #17 for David Wall in
2014, only to be damaged and sidelined in
an accident at Pukekohe Park.
FALCON FG 19 2013-14
• The team’s second Car of the Future car
built just in time for the 2013 season, raced
as the #17 by Tim Blanchard.
• The car was converted to the #16 entry for
the 2014 season, with Scott Pye joining the
team as second driver.
FALCON FG 20 2014
• Started out as a spare chassis that was
rushed into a completed production to
replace the damaged FG 18 in time for the
• Wall debuted the car at Perth, with FG 20
likely to complete the 2014 season as the
Carbon Fibre wallets
These high quality carbon fibre wallets come in two kinds – the more traditional
example has a coin pouch while the other has extra credit card pockets.
The wallets come in a classy gift box and are a must have for anyone into
motorsport. They are also a perfect gift for the person who has everything.
Visit nobrac.com.au for our full range of genuine
carbon fibre products, or call us on 03 9372 9125
Order online and
enter code “V8X”
for special prices!
valid until 30/9/14
V8X82 p44-47 DJR Cars.indd 47
11/7/14 12:56:04 PM
Links Archive Oct Nov 2014 Issue 83 June July 2014 Issue 81 Navigation Previous Page Next Page